Free screensaver to download for your PC
To download it, just follow the instructions detailed below - the file is 1.55Mb in size so may take a few minutes on a dial-up connection, but will be much quicker for users on broadband.
1. Click on this link to a30.exe
2. Save the file to your PC's hard disk and make a note of where you downloaded it to
3. Go to the file in Windows Explorer and double-click on the a30.exe application
4. A grey installation window will appear, select Install to install the screensaver on your machine
5. Moving the mouse or hitting a key will cancel the screensaver at any time
6. It is now installed on your PC, and you can change it any time by altering the Display properties in the MS Windows Control Panel.
If you're not keen on tinkering with your PC settings, I'd recommend you get someone who is used to PCs to run the install for you. This has been tested on a number of PCs (running XP) but we make no guarantees that it'll work on all ages and configurations of PC, browser and so on out there. No warranties or guarantees etc plus we can't take responsibility for you altering your own PC settings, thanks.